Thursday, April 16, 2009

I Feel So Mushroomy

Mushroom soup is always a favourite to most people when it comes to starter. However, I'm quite a fussy person when it comes to mushroom soup and I never got the chance to savour delicious mushroom soup outside. Most of the time it's either too diluted, or there are practically no mushroom taste in it.

So I figured out that I have to try making my own version to satisfy my tastebuds as I'm always craving for this. It's actually very simple to prepare this soup and there are plenty of different recipes available in preparing this soup.




This soup is best served with crutons and garlic bread. It taste really good and Doink totally enjoyed it and I figured out that this is one of the things which he will probably be pestering me to make it often for him. =)



I now feel like preparing French Onion Soup next. But then again I'm not sure whether it will taste good. Hehe.... Maybe I will try and let you know then. *lol* Or maybe you can give me suggestion what type of soup to prepare as I'm not good in preparing one.

20 comments:

lovin-little-lonsdale said...

mind to share your recipe? my bf is craving for mushroom soup too!!!Thanks!

Keylee Daud said...

easy to created and good to taste :)

lovin-little-lonsdale said...

can share the recipe here? i m too blunt in cooking T_T

Cutie said...

lovin-little-lonsdale: Thanks for your interest in the recipe. Can I have your email to send the recipe to you. I will send you a step by step recipe.

Keylee Daud: Yeap... that's so true.

PeterParis said...

This one I'm also sure I would like! Unfortunately I have no Cutie around!

Curious to see how you make your onion soup for a comparative study ! That's one thing I manage to do rather well.

Vivien said...

hey, as far as i know making mushroom soup is expensive and tedious right? the cost of cream etc...

lovin-little-lonsdale said...

hi Cutie..pls send the recipe to lovin.little.lonsdale@gmail.com.
Thank you so much!!! so sweet of u :)

GMG said...

Hi Cutie! I'm sure I would love to try this one! It looks so yummy!!

You wouldn’t guess where Blogtrotter was on the last post... Enjoy and have a great week!

Shionge said...

It definitely tastes better with your own home-cooked version. Those from the restaurant is so starchy :(

JC @ Jessey said...

Heya! This is so lovely.. Can I have the recipe of the home cook mushroom soup too? If it's possible, please send through: "jessey_ui@hotmail.com"

Many thanks!

Cutie said...

Peter: Wow, mind sharing your onion soup recipe with me. Hehe...

Vivien: Actually it's pretty expensive coz mushrooms are not cheap. And if you want it to be rich, you need to use cream. But it's still cheaper and nicer compared to restaurant.

lovin-little-lonsdale: I have email the recipe. Hope you will enjoy it.

GMG: Thanks. Will be dropping by your blog in a while.

Shionge: Yeah.. some are so diluted as well.

JC@Jessey: I have sent to you. Let me know whether you like it.

andrew said...

LOL !! =D woohoooo~ when you free that time, let me know la!! haha.. busy girl!! mushroomie liao here!!

food.drewnity.com

choi yen said...

Hubby & I love mushroom soup, mind to share the recipe~~ Normally I'll buy those pre-pack / canned soup then add some fresh mushroom :P

Cynthia said...

Yours is so rich and creamy.

Cutie said...

andrew: Hehe.. Yaler, you also busy mer. You can always call me also ok.. =)

mimid3vils: Let me know your email and I will send you the recipe. Prepack canned soup are not nice compared to making your own one.

Cynthia: Yes, it is definitely so true.

Little Inbox said...

I love this type of mushroom soup. It looks yummy, and I know it taste delicious too! :)

cher ching said...

hi cutie! can i have it as well? thanks in advance! :D my email add is changcherching@yahoo.com
Thank you very much!!

Ninehitz said...

can I place an order? lol
fantastic!!

Sanjana said...

This looks so yummy! I'm so obsessed with mushrooms and this looks like a great recipe for soup! Thanks for sharing! Love your blog!

us art galleries said...

mind to share your recipe? my bf is craving for mushroom soup too!!!Thanks!