
Padapapapa... I'm lovin' it!
.
.
Haha... Yup, we went to McDonalds. I had my favourite burger -Fillet O-Fish. Ohhhh, yummy... I did enjoy my night out that day. I had also made something little extra for Doink to eat as I have a spare chicken leg at home. So I grilled the chicken with ham and bacon wrapped over it.
He also brought me 2 muffins (chocolate and Blueberry) as a birthday cake for me. The blueberry muffin tasted ok but the chocolate muffin was very very dry. I didn't eat that much. We served those muffins with my favourite choco top ice cream. hehe... Oh, lovely...
Oh well, my deary Doink is actually very sweet. He did not just bring me to McDonalds to celebrate my birthday. He did bring me to Chilis 2-3 days just before my big day. :) Chilis never disappoint me. The food and portion and the service as well are always excellent. It's way much better than TGI Fridays.
I still remember that in the year 2005, I made Fajitas for Doink on Christmas Day. We had never try any proper Fajitas so we decided to order Mushroom Jack Fajitas (RM34.95) - half pound of grilled chicken smothered with Jack cheese, smoky beef bacon and fresh sauteed mushrooms. Mmmm, that's yummy.

Mushroom Jack Fajitas
Doink loves burger. So he decided to get his favourite BBQ Ranch Burger (RM17.95). It still tastes so good and sinful.. haha...
.
We were stuffed by the end of the meal and it wasn't that expensive at all. It was all worth it. I was so satisfied with my birthday meal. This meal is way way way way much better than Itallianies. Thanks Doink!



No comments:
Post a Comment