
That's when everyone started feeling how lucky Doink was to have me as he can be tasting all the delicious yummy sinful food. Not really sure if it's lucky as I think I'm feeding him too much that he might be gaining some weight. *lol* And worse still is that I treat him as a guinea pig to try all the food that I experiment in the kitchen. Hehe... (Psst, some are seriously not edible) *giggle* So today I would like to say that I'm also a very lucky girl to have him as he had done a lot for me in everyway.
I think I had shared this with a few close friends of mine during those old days. These are poems he wrote to me back then when we were still in school dating. Oh, those days were really sweet and nice. Of course lots of tears and sadness as well. But those are inevitable and everyone will have to go through it. I guess that's what makes relationship so interesting and it somehow strengthens it each time we go through the obstacles we faced.
The doggie he gave me for Christmas pressie many years ago
Anyway, just wanna blog about it for remembrance. Btw guys, please don't copy and give it to your girlfriend, wife, pretty chicks etc. If you can't write a poem, you don't have to. There are many ways to show your love to them :) Please do click on the pictures to enlarge it as I think it's a bit too small to read them.
I was really touched back then when I read these poems. Hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did. Have a great weekend!!!




10 comments:
ka cher... LOL=D hehehe.... wa... i used to write poems aso... those were the childish days.. =D where i got nothing better to do...
anywayz, its good to relive and remind our purpose of blogging.. wooohoooo~
i wan cookies!! wakakakka +D
Haha.. cookies.. okok.. when u come back k.
aiyor, vince wrote that stufff?? :)lol~~~so so so so moving
So much love expressed here! Nice, very nice, reading!
antitofu: Yeah, he can be very very romantic!!! Lucky me huh!
Peter: Thank you
Juliet: Thanks for the compliment. And thanks for visiting! Truly appreciates it. :)
Hi Cutie, wayyyy to go! Love your cookies and cakes.
Not many young ladies today excel in making cakes let alone cooking.
And I can say from experience...a happy man or husband is one whose girlfriend or wife can cook, bake cakes.
If not for food, I would have remained a bachelor longer, ha ha.
You have a great week, Cutie, Lee.
uncle Lee: Oh well, I really hope he will be a happy man to have me. hehe.. Hopefully my cooking will keep him forever by my side. Haha...
This is oh so sweet I must say and it is great to appreciate each other :)
All the best folks!!
iBRRIS lukol drug jkvRLh lukol 25mg fKnJfG lunesta 50mg gLrMqd lunesta cheap zTgOaU luvox get PFykQi luvox discount hnSfNI lynoral sale
B97yvnsd8z Online Gambling Casino T7YruRaX8e Free Casino Slots mPljGQZuv Slots jQFHO8GR5f Online Casino Games A6Tkf9MsyZ Online Casino Online Poker 5VQZnmPu46 Flamingo Xwx8OFfqU Casino Slot eRq1xFk5dK The Casino
Post a Comment