Anyway, I made finger food for Doink. hehe... I got nothing better to do mer. Anyway, Tesco was having offer on their baguette so I decided to make bruchetta and a very simple pizza bread which I learned how to make when I was working at a pastry shop in UK.
This is my first time making a bruchetta. Was excited to try it when I went to Borders at the Curve today and saw the recipe in one of the cook book. Anyway, it's quite simple to make but I wasn't too sure whether the taste was ok. Doink told me that it was fine and it taste quite good. *phew* hehe... :)
Bruchetta
Next, is the pizza bread where I made my home-made tomato base. (It's a secret) Spread over the baguette and than layer it with ham and sprinkle mozarella cheese (loads of it if you are not health conscious) and toast it for about 7 minutes. Your pizza is ready. It's even faster than Pizza Hut and it taste gorgeous. It's best served the moment it comes out of the toaster. So yummylicious. And guess what, I think it's a balanced meal coz there are carbohydrate (baguette), protein (ham) and fat (cheese). Moreover, there is also nutrients (tomato, onions and herbs-sauce) See, healthy meal can be delicious too!!! :)
I still have some left over lasagne meat sauce. So I finish them off by spreading some meat sauce over a slice of ham and roll it. Than I slice it and skewer them on a toothpick alternately with a mini slice of cucumber. There you go, another yummy finger food.
The last finger food that I made is the Wrapped Ham On Top Of A Cucumber. There is nothing really special about this one but its' just that I wrapped the ham with the meat sauce and add a slice of crab meat before wrapping it. Then I place it on top of a cucumber where I had already made a hole in it so that it can stand on top of it. Spread some thousand island sauce round the cucumber to give it more taste.
Wrapped Ham On Top Of A Cucumber
I'm gonna think of new ways of making interesting finger food. I had so much fun just making it. hehe... Oh, another tiring day but happy.
My lovely foodie!!!
1 comment:
Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.
- Daniel
Post a Comment