Anyway, back to food again!!! Haven't been able to touch my lonely kitchen utensils and my poor doink don't get to savour some yummy food. *sob sob* However, I probably will be able to dish up sme good sutff for him next week.
I usually will cook Chicken or Pork at home and I had never try cooking a lamb. So this is sort of my first experiment. I wasn't even sure how fast does a lamb cooks. *how stupid of me*
Lamb
Wanted to make Lamb Kebab but decided to change my mind as the lamb meat I bought wasn't suitable to make it as Kebab. So in the end I just cook the lamb by marinating it with rosemary, sage, lemon, salt, pepper and onion. Than cook the lamb in a frying pan. Add some mushrooms to give it more flavour.
Lamb with Blueberry sauce serves with rice
Serve the lamb with rice and blueberry sauce. I actually got this idea when I was dining at one of the fine restaurant in KL. The lamb that was served was seriously amazing. Of course I did not manage to cook as good as the restaurant as this is my first experiment. Anyway, after tasting the wonderful dish, I decided to try adding some blueberry sauce to the lamb. And the blueberry provide some sweet flavour to the lamb which tasted really really good. Something different.
Not sure if I pass in this experiment but I think after this time, I probably will try cooking lamb more often now. Hehe.... so my (un)lucky doink will probably will have to go play sports more often to burn off those extra calories. *grinning*
12 comments:
You sure you cooking it for the first time? Look damn good to me!
ee chian: Haha.. It's indeed my first time but thanks for the compliment
jackson: Haha.... what are u hinting ar? *act blur*
Mary, mary have a little lamb.... I love lamb.... with blueberry sauce, defintely something I must try....when eh?... lol
Cooking and eating are such a wonderful thing, aren't they?
oh my god...feel so "sheepy" again.. :p da effect of watching "black sheep" horrormedy show.... anyways, i must say that your lambie looks so delicious... yum yum! i don't believe it's your 1st time ;)
What a combination cutie, blueberry sauce from the supermarket? Sweet vs savoury...hmm....clever ya.
Hey, my email is shionge@hotmail.com
big boys oven: Haha.. I think you probably will cook yummier lamb than I do.. :)
jason: Yeah... I totally agree with you...
meiyen: Hehe... is the show nice? Well, thanks :)
shionge: Yeah, it's blueberry sauce from supermarket... I enjoy creating unique (weird) dishes. hehe...
Looks good! :-) Lamb with a sweet tart sauce. Perfect combo. :-)
I can't say I've ever enjoyed lamb (also the fact is I'm pesco-vegetarin, I only eat seafood and veggie stuff), but it looks like you've made a lovely meal. People tell me it takes practice to cook a perfect lamb and that mint sauce always goes well with it.
joy
Your Love Coach
jackson: Sorry... I update my blog pretty slow fren...
Allan Yap & Nigel A. Skelchy: Thanks for dropping by and the compliment... :)
joy: Lamb goes well with mint sauce but I decided to try and make it a little different this time. And no practice was given since it was my first time. hehe...
Trust me... it was pretty good for a first try... =)
Tummy agrees, and the sauce goes really well...
;)
Drrooollllll!!!!!!! @_@
So Yuummmmyyyy!!! Musstt have Lamb tonight @_@
Post a Comment