Saturday, March 24, 2007

Chachos with Salsa Sauce

Chachos are gorgeously delicious snacks. It's probably one of my favourite snacks especially when I feel like munching something. I can just munch the whole packet without realising it that I had finish it within 10 minutes. Because of that reason, I dare not buy too many packets of chachos as I'm afraid that I will just put those lovely snacks in my mouth which will end up all down on my waistline. hehe... All these time I have been eating chachos by itself but then just the other day I decided to make my home-made salsa to go with it.

Home-Made Salsa Sauce

Dipping those lovely chachos on the salsa sauce is deliciously good. I think it will taste even better if I had added melted mozarella cheese. Oooh, I have to do that next time. haha... That means more calories in my waistline.
Chachos with Salsa Sauce

No comments: