Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Sandwiches

Sandwiches are something delicious especially to all bread lovers and it's simple to make. There are loads of ways & recipes in making a good sandwich. I personally like to eat sandwiches as I'm a bread lover. So anything that goes with bread is good. hehe... :) But the sad part is, carbohydrate makes me fat. And bread contains tons & tons & tons of carb... Oh well, who cares. We only live once.
.
Anyway, you can put all sorts of your favourite ingredients into your sandwiches. You can have a tuna sandwich by putting tuna, mayonaise, cucumber and a slice of cheese for those cheese lovers and toast it together. Or maybe you can have ham salad -plain ham, mayo, cucumber, tomato and lettuce.
.
I used to work in a bakery shop when I was studying in UK. I was making sandwiches there and I learned a lot of ways in making a good sandwich. Over there, people eat sandwiches for breakfast and lunch. That's why business is so good during lunch hour. I have to make a few hundreds of sandwiches and I never complain of tiredness as I really do enjoy making it. There are some other interesting sandwiches like Mexican Chicken, Chargrilled Chicken etc.
.
Doink also enjoy eating sandwiches thus I do make it at times for his lunch. There was once I used the left over of the roast chicken meat to make a sandwich for him. I added cucumber and tomato in it and decorate the whole sandwich as shown below. I was trying to make it look like the O'Briens sandwich style so I added some Mister Potato chips. The 2 hard boiled eggs are there for decoration. Hmmm, I wonder if anybody will buy such sandwich. I also made fruit juice-carrot, apple and orange. It taste awesome. A complete lunch meal.

Roast chicken Sandwich with Fruit Juice
.
Punk eggs-The most happening sandwich

This is one of the most common sandwiches I have been making for Doink. Fried bacon, ham, egg, tomatoes and cheese and put in the oven and toast it for 5 minutes. The cheese in the sandwich will melt. Yummy!


It's so cheesy....


Bacon, ham, eggy sandwich

No comments: