Anyway, he brought me to Midvalley for shopping. Hmmm, we walked around after having the left over Angel Hair alla Carbonara. Still tasted as good as it was. I did not manage to buy anything as I'm not really a shopaholic. In the end I went to Carrefour for groceries shopping instead. I was looking through stuff and see what I can buy and cook.
After that, I was tired and we went to get Tako Balls
(RM3.90 for 3 balls) at Jusco. Interesting and actually I quite like it. I have to find out what they put in it so that I can make it myself and add more ham and cheese... *Evil* We bought the Tako Balls and went to sit at San Francisco. We ordered a Strawberry Smooch (RM14.00). It tasted like the McDonalds' Strawberry Milkshake (RM2.99). So actually you can save about RM11.01 if you order the Milkshake in McDonalds :) But anyway, I actually like the pink chocolate chip on top of the cream. It looks so beautifully decorated on top of the cream. Mmmm, yummy!t
Sorry about the Tako Balls picture. I actually stole a ball while walking towards San Francisco. Couldn't resist it!!! Cheeky me!!! *grin*
0
At night, Doink decided to bring me to Itallianies to celebrate my birthday. Actually he intended to bring me somewhere else but then I was so afraid that the place he intended to bring me to is going to serve crap food as we read a review on that place saying that it wasn't that great. In the end, we went to Itallianies thinking that they will serve yummy food as I recall the first time when I went there, I fell in love with it. However, to my disappointment, it didn't taste that great anymore!!!
First, we get a complimentary bread from them. The bread still taste yummylicious!!! We ask for another plate of bread to go with the soup and the starter.
Complimentary Bread
We ordered a minestrone soup and stuffed mushroom. Minestrone soup tasted quite nice but the weird thing about this soup is that it contains baked beans in it. I've never tried one with baked beans before. Other than that, it tasted not bad but not up to my expectation.
We also ordered a starter -Stuffed Mushrooms. These little monsters tasted exceptionally beautiful. I'm going to try and make it for Doink next time. Hehe... However, I didn't quite like the sauce as it was tasteless. All I could only taste is the cream. I had to add salt and pepper to enhance the flavour. Sigh!!!
Than comes the main course. Actually it was the Tuscany Meal that made us decide to dine in here. There are 3 different Tuscany Meal. We chose the one that comes with Rosemary Chicken, Stuffed Fish and Sausage Carbonara. I had to say that I'm truly disappointed with this dish. The Rosemary Chicken tasted very normal. I had to say that even Kenny Roger's Chicken tasted so much better. The stuffed fish was stuffed with nothing. I could not even taste whatever that was stuffed in the fish. It was just breaded fish. Of course, it tasted better than ordinary fish and chips... The sausage carbonara was tasteless. The sauce tasted like the stuffed mushrooms cream sauce. All I could taste was just cream. I had to again seasoned with salt and pepper. Doink was saying that my carbonara tasted so much better than Itallianies. The vegetable was just an ordinary chinese style stir fry vege.
Tuscany Meal
Truly disappointed except the stuffed mushrooms. I told Doink that I won't be visiting Itallianies anytime soon as the food just don't taste as great as it used to be. However, the night was amazing as both of us spent a lot of quality time talking and laughing together. It was a great night.
Doink promised me to take me to another better place to celebrate my birthday. Thanks in advance Doink for spoiling me.... Muaks!!!




2 comments:
cool blog and post! hehe... shall visit it before i eat just to get me hungry, MUAhahahahaa...
btw, very cool how you combine picture with words beside it. i have NO idea how to do that...
Keep up the good work!
Thanks for dropping by... YOu must be drooling now...
About the pictures, just upload it to left or right layout side and than your text will appear by next to the pictures. It's pretty simple.
Btw, Welcome Home!!!
Post a Comment