Monday, March 19, 2007

Korea Qing Zhou Restaurant (Midvalley Megamall)

I know it has been more than a month after my birthday and I somehow forgot to blog about how my sweet buddies celebrated my birthday on Chinese New Year Eve since this year my birthday falls on that particular date. I somehow couldn't search the photos to publish it so I have been delaying it. Anyway, we went for lunch at Midvalley Megamall as all of us had to go home for reunion dinner. They decided to go to Korea Qing Zhou Restaurant at Midvalley (Lot T049, Third Floor) . It's near the cinema area.


Complimentary Starters

We were served with some complimentary starters. They were Kim chi, fried anchovies, mung beans, spinach and some pickle thingy. hehe... It tasted alright. Nothing fantastic but the fried anchovies and Kim Chi are nice.

Anyway, I ordered the stone pot rice with chicken. The stone pot comes with a bowl of sauce and you add it in the pot according to your taste and mix it. I would recommend you to mix it the moment your food arrives as there is a raw egg yolk in the centre of the pot. So you want the heat in the pot to cook the yolk a bit when mixing it in the pot. It's quite yummy actually.


Stone Pot Rice

While I had my stone pot rice, Doink ordered his stir fry beef on a hot plate. This dish is actually quite yummy. I loved it so much. The beef is so tender and there is some tung fun stir fry together with the beef. It comes with a fried egg on top and a bowl of rice. Anyway, this dish goes very well with my stone pot rice. hehe...


Stir Fry Beef On A Hot Plate

One of my friends ordered this Seafood Kim Chi Soup. Not really sure what that is. I tried a bit and find that there is not enough taste and it wasn't spicy enough. This soup comes with a bowl of rice even though there is some tong fun in the soup.


Seafood Kim Chi Soup

Overall, the food here is not bad. Might return to this place if I ever go to Midvalley. Chances are very slim as I hardly go to Midvalley. hehe... Anyway, thanks to all my dear friends for the treat and pressie. Love ya guys! Oh ya, they bought me some nail polish. Hmmm, I wonder whether I will use it as I cook so often, I don't want my food to be contaminated with the nail polish. hehe....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Memory sure is becoming cheaper and cheaper and cheaper. I wonder when we will finally hit the ratio of 1 cent to 1 Gig.

I'm still waiting for the day when I will finally be able to afford a 20 TB hard disk, hahaha. But for now I guess I will be happy with having a 16 gigabyte Micro SD Card in my R4i.

(Submitted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://www.leetboss.com/video-games/r4i-r4-sdhc-nintendo-ds]R4i[/url] cPost scPost)