Thursday, October 2, 2008

Baked Chicken With Tomato Sauce

I had an enjoyable holiday yesterday. Went for a nice movie and dinner. I watched Mama Mia and I had to say I loved the movie so much. I never really like musical movie much and it's hard enough to watch such movie in my laptop or tv, what more in cinemas! But surprisingly after reading so many good reviews about Mama Mia, I decided to give it a try.



One thing I love about this show that much is because I really love Abba songs. I remember those good old days in UK, when I was working in Greggs, we will usually play Abba songs while working. It was really nice and fun. Sometimes we will sing along while working. Hehe... Those are good memories and I miss it dearly.



I guess that's one of the reasons why I like the movie so much. Coz the songs brought all the good memories to me. And of course Meryl Streep is an amazing actress in this movie. She is like superbly awesome! I was like so surprise to see the way she was jumping on her bed like a teenager which was amazing.... I just don't know how to describe it but you gotta watch it. I guarantee you will love it.

Alright, enough of Mama Mia, back to foodie time.


Baked Chicken

I made something simple for Doink for his dinner. It's just Baked Chicken with Tomato Sauce. No no no.... It's not ketcup. It's a sauce I just created out of nowhere. Yeap, you heard me, out of nowhere. I just felt that the chicken had to go with some sauce if I don't want it to be that dry. So I decided to use tomatoes. As I love to put onions and garlic together with my tomatoes, so how I can leave those behind. Add those and cook with the tomatoes (without the skin) and season it.


Yummy

The baked chicken idea also came out of the blue. I was wondering what to do with the chicken legs I bought. Decided to oven baked it so that it will be healthier. hehe... So just put breadcrumbs, seasoning, parmesan and baked till the chicken is cooked. Of course, deep frying will taste waymuch tastier and juicier. *slurp* But I guess when you deep fry it, you don't need the sauce to go with it.

Juicy chicken

Well, a simple meal for my simple doink. Hehe... You gotta try preparing this dish one day. Healthy, delicious and good.

Gosh, I'm missing the show now. Feel like watching the movie again. Anyone wants to go for the movie? Hehe... Now I feel like singing and dancing the Abba songs. *lol*

"You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life
See that girl, watch that scene, diggin' the Dancing Queen...."

6 comments:

Shionge said...

Trust your creativity Cutie, this is so cool :D

Cutie said...

shionge: Thanks. HEhe!

Shell (貝殼) said...

Did u marinate the chicken leg before baked? looks delicious^^

ibnu marzuki al firdaus said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

if mamamia was a lil cheaper, woudl have asked you to go for the musical

Cutie said...

shell: I didn't marinade it. The flour coating the chicken has all the spices needed to make the chicken full of flavour.

antitofu: Oh that's so sweet of you... Nvm, next time sure got the chance.