
My friend, Living The Gourmetfrom http://livingthegourmet.blogspot.com/ has given me the Lemonade Award!
The Lemonade Award is for sites which show great attitude and/or attitude!
Thanks Living The Gourmet for giving me such an award. I decided to award these awards to all my dearly beloved readers as I think all of you deserves this award.
By the way, Cutie will be updating her blog soon to show you some really good Chinese food that I have been feasting on during Chinese New Year.
The Lemonade Award is for sites which show great attitude and/or attitude!
Thanks Living The Gourmet for giving me such an award. I decided to award these awards to all my dearly beloved readers as I think all of you deserves this award.
By the way, Cutie will be updating her blog soon to show you some really good Chinese food that I have been feasting on during Chinese New Year.
5 comments:
Nice to receive encouragements ... and you are worth it!
yummmmsss* mayyy!!
I think you deserved it :D Congratulation.
Congrats! You bake? I've been wanting to bake for ages.
Eh you interested in doing something together end of this month? Email me.
Peter: Thanks for your compliments.
antitofu: Come back in June... Must ar!!!
shionge:Thank you
Huai Bin: Yeah, I bake. What do you want to bake btw?
Post a Comment