But this round Jason Mumbles came from Melaka to KL and I was planning to bake something for him to bring back to Melaka so that he will have something to eat. He is not really a chocolate fan so I don't want to make all chocolate muffins for him. And he was requesting to have pandan flavour muffin.
I was like in dilemma whether to make that for him as I had never try making one before. But then since he insisted, I decided to let him be my guinea pig. *grin*
Pandan Flavour muffin
Doink find the taste is ok. As for me, I find that the pandan flavour taste wasn't strong enough. I guess I probably need to put more essence in it. If you would like to know whether it really taste that good, guess you have to ask Jason.
.
He is a super farnee guy as he was updating me everyday how many muffins he took and when he finished it. Hehe... But yes, he is an amazing and friendly guy who can eats a lot. Enjoyed his company a lot although I have not met him many times but I treasured the friendship we had. My online buddy when I'm lonely and sad. Now that doesn't mean that when I'm happy I will dump u. *laughing out loud*
.
Anyway, would like to have my Ipoh dim sum with you. *hint hint*. Sorry for not going with you the other day.
Alright, this blog is not dedicated to Jason. Moving on to my next experiment which i don't think I did let him try. This is the Mango flavour muffin. I didn't put essence in it instead I put in mango puree.
Alright, this blog is not dedicated to Jason. Moving on to my next experiment which i don't think I did let him try. This is the Mango flavour muffin. I didn't put essence in it instead I put in mango puree.
Mango flavoured Muffins
.
Wasn't really a success as the mango puree was tooo watery that made the muffins become tooo soft. But Doink somehow likes it and he finds it different from the usual muffins that I make.
Gonna eat you first *grin*
.
But it's definitely something different to savour unlike the usual chocolate chip with raisins muffins and blueberry muffins. Doesn't give you the sickening feeling after consuming it as it's not rich at all and kinda refreshing too.
.
Mango Puree... Yummy!!!
.
The muffins that I made this round is not pretty and it looks like ordinary muffins as I wasn't trying to hard on the presentation. It was more of the taste. Alright, guess Doink wasn't happy with me experimenting again coz he didn't get his usual sinful muffins. So I better make the same old muffins again next!!! *smile*
8 comments:
It would be great if you can provide a recipe for most your creations. Anyway I hate muffins haha.
my coffee milk: I don't publish my recipe but if anyone is interested, I can mail the recipe to them. Btw, I'm not a muffin fan too. *giggle*
jasonmumbles: Haha.... glad you like it.
Your muffins turn out really nice, great effort!!:)
Lucky him! :P
christy: Thanks. =)
Jason aka ipohwav3: Next time you order from me I make for you okie... hehe...
UNlucky us "pulak"....we are waiting to taste your creation! lol!
did u left some in fridge? Can i come and collect? mango muffin sedapnya!
Kusahi_Keat: No more liao. Jason finish all of it. *grin* Next time k and thanks for dropping by my blog.
Post a Comment