Monday, October 22, 2007

Chickenlicious Goodie

I notice that I haven't been updating my blog as regularly as I do last time. Part of the reasons is that I have been lazy to update it and another reason is that I'm cooking the same thing again and again which made me not wanting to blog about it.

Oh well, I'm not bothered and here I am blogging the same old but improved version of chicken pie. Well, Doink has been craving for some chicken pie again and Cutie is here to bake some good big and mini chicken pies. *grin*


Ready to be eaten.... *Doink jumping up and down excitedly*

I remembered the last time I told myself to try and learn how to make puff pastry but then I realise that I was too lazy to prepare it and I decided to buy the frozen ready made puff pastry. *shaking head* Well, I find that it's not worth the effort to prepare it considering the amount of chicken pie I'm going to prepare.


Nicely baked puff pastry

Again, I made this quick recipe chicken pie but I made some adjustments in the ingredients I stuffed in. I added carrots, potatoes, more mushrooms, more chicken and the best part of all, Luncheon Meat.... *smile happily* The taste is better with luncheon meat and of course I adjusted the sauce a bit more and it was heavenly good.


Saucey Chicken Pie

Of course with the yummy ready made puff pastry helps to make the chicken pie tasted even better. Hehe... So part of the success was contributed by the pastry.

And Cutie loves mini things. So decided to make some cute little mini chicken pies. Aren't they adorable???


Adorable mini chicken pie

The mini chicken pie taste is stronger compared to the big chicken pie and it's easy to eat. Just pop it in your mouth like a popcorn. Yummy!!!


Gonna pop you into my mouth now *grin*

Now, this is what I call a chicken pie. Good, simple and delicious!!! Satisfying day, satisfying meal and satisfying tummy.... What do you do after a satisfying meal??? Sleep of course... *lauging out loud*

7 comments:

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

no recipe? just to torture only?

Cutie said...

joe: hmm.. you want recipe than i email it to you lor. Don't ler say I torture only.

Anonymous said...

Doink really no need to worry will starve with you around :p

Cutie said...

jason: Haha.. yes yes.. IN fact he is eating too much d now. hehe...

Shionge said...

Hey glad to see you again and sure look like a juicy chicken pie :)

Big Boys Oven said...

Looks very cutie just like the baker herself! lol!

Cutie said...

shionge: *lol*

bigboysoven: The baker not that cute ler.. But thanks!!!