Anyway, by the time I arrived at the resort, it was like about 2pm. And we had to check in, have our lunch and rush for our company meeting at 3pm. So I didn't really get a chance to take much pictures.
Lunch area
This place is suppose to be a 5 start resort but I somehow do not feel it. The place where I had my lunch was kinda disappointing. There isn't much variety of food and the taste of the food was so-so only. But there were a few dish which was amazing.
My lunch
This is my first plate of main course. The chicken is gorgeous. It's grilled chicken served with mango chutney. Besides that, the pumpkin serves with butter sauce was sinfully gorgeous. hehe... The rest of the food was ok. So not going to talk much about it.
Desserts
Here comes the best part- desserts. To be honest, there is nothing to shout about the desserts. But there is one particular dessert which was really gorgeous - Chocolate Banana Pudding serves with vanila sauce.
Was half way eating and I realise that it was 3pm. Quickly rush to the ballroom for the company meeting. I was so sleepy and I almost fell asleep during the meeting. hehe... With my tummy so full, I can easily fall asleep.

Ballroom
The meeting ended at 61.15pm. I then only had the chance to finally step into my room with my roomate. I was pretty lucky as I had a room which is connected with my 2 adorable colleagues. 4 of us including my roomate was having so much fun. haha...
My room
Anyway, we had to rush again as we have a performance to perform on stage. Not going to share those embarassing photos. hehe... So we quickly took a shower and wore our costumes and went down to the ballroom to have out dinner.
Beautiful Toilet
Was still feeling full but somehow I still wanna eat. *grin*
Dinner was worse than lunch. The food was kinda sucky. I didn't manage to find anything interesting at all. All the food taste quite horrible to be honest. Hmm.... so disappointed.
Than comes the desserts. Only the macaroons with chocolate icing and the chocolate cake taste nice. The rest of it was kinda normal.
But then those interesting performance actually take my mind off about the terrible food that was being served. Hehe....
After the whole dinner and performance, we went back to our room. We had a bunch of friends came over to our room just to hang out. I doze off as I was pretty tired. Anyway, I seriously didn't manage to visit any place or do anyhting on the first day. But you have to keep up with my blog as there are more interesting food picture on the 2nd day. *smile*
6 comments:
wow... so many desserts !!
u really finished all of them ? :P
Hi, Jason here. Nice meeting with you that night :)
ling239: I didn't finish all. I wish my waistline allow me to do so. hehe... I shared it with my colleague.
jason: Nice meetin you too :)
at least u can still find our waistline....
mine is long gone d ~ >.<"
Hey nice food in Sabah huh :D
ling239: Haha... my waistline is disappearing soon. *sob sob*
shionge: Yeah, not bad. U should go visit it one day.
Post a Comment