.
I had marinated those chicken the night before so the chicken will taste better. Firstly I prepared the first dish called Chicken with Garlic and Honey Chicken. At the bottom is the mashed potato. I added some mozarella cheese on the cheese so that it tasted more cheesier. I just love cheese. hehe...
.
Garlic & Honey Chicken
.
.
Next dish is Chicken stuffed with sausage, cheese and ham. I grilled it instead of frying it for a healthier version. haha.... Ooh, it's yummy. This is served together with mashed potatoes as well.
Stuffed Chicken on a bed of mashed potatoes
My stuffed chicken
.
Lastly, I cooked Chicken Kiev. Wrapped the chicken with the flavoured butter I had prepared the night before. Stuffed it in the chicken and grilled it. The taste is nice but I did not add enough of the butter stuffing into my chicken kiev. So it wasn't satisfying enough. But the taste is still good. I guess I'm too health conscious. I must stop doing that. hehe... Next round I'm going to add more flavoured butter in it.
Chicken Kiev served together with flavoured rice
.
Anyway, the Chicken Kiev is served with flavoured rice. I cooked the rice with garlic, butter and raisins. Season with soy sauce and pepper to taste. Oooh, it's lovely.
Anyway, the Chicken Kiev is served with flavoured rice. I cooked the rice with garlic, butter and raisins. Season with soy sauce and pepper to taste. Oooh, it's lovely.
Insuffiecient amount of butter stuffed inside the chicken
.
The night was wonderful. After a wonderful meal, it's time to watch my Prison Break season 2 series. haha... Apparently I no longer like Wenworth Miller in season 2. I think he gained weight. No longer have the pretty boy look. hehe...





2 comments:
Woah~ you never fail to amaze me with your cooking. I'm gaining weight just by looking at your food =P
Thanks for the compliment. Hehe...
Post a Comment