was nice but I was still blur when I reached Centrepoint McD. Ooh, ordered my favourite McEgg Muffin. Loved it so much. If only they have McD Breakfast all day. Just can't have enough of it. I wanted to have another one but was thinking that it was still early morning, and I still have the whole day of calorie intake. So better not stuff myself with too much calories. .
I'm still lazing around at home doing nothing. Not really nothing, I'm still having fun experimenting new ways in cooking and baking. Enjoyed my break a lot but then I won't have the chance to do so coz I'm starting my new job next week. Sigh sigh sigh.... Hopefully I will have some fun time working in my new place and also some time to bake. Gonna miss my baking time.
Well, enough of crap. Gonna start talking about my food blog now. I made home baked muffins which have a wonderful melt-in-the-mouth crumbly texture yesterday. Haven't been making these lovely muffins for quite a while. I think it has been a year since I last made these gorgeous yummylicious muffins. *ahem*
My tray of assorted muffins (stole one of it the moment it came out from the oven. Couldn't resist it. *grin*)
.
Usually I only make chocolate chips with raisins muffins. But this time round I was having a bit more fun by making different variety of muffins. Made blueberry muffin, cheat truffles muffins and blueberry cheese muffins.
Chocolate Chips Raisins muffin
Blueberry muffin
Cheat Truffle Muffin (stuffed the truffles I made inside the muffin)
Blueberry Cheese Muffin
Mmmm, it was lovely. I quite like the blueberry cheese muffin but I find that I didn't add
enough cheese on it. Should add in the batter instead of just putting it in the centre. I was trying to make the Starbucks Blueberry Cheese muffin. I fell in love with that when I had it. hehe... Anyway, to those muffin lovers, they should try making these yummy & sinful blueberry cheese muffins.
enough cheese on it. Should add in the batter instead of just putting it in the centre. I was trying to make the Starbucks Blueberry Cheese muffin. I fell in love with that when I had it. hehe... Anyway, to those muffin lovers, they should try making these yummy & sinful blueberry cheese muffins. Doink loves it and these muffins are going to keep him awake while he is working. I wonder how many muffins must he eat to keep him awake. hehe...
11 comments:
Gosh..those muffins look so lovely. Blueberry cheese...sounds good to me.
precious pea: Yeah, I got that idea when I went to Starbucks for a drink. It's really nice.
Jackson: Haha... Well, there will be a chance I'm sure. But tell me in advance so that I can prepare the ingredients to make. Hehe...
Hi.. it's my first time in here.
Wow... a lot of yummy food in this blog :)
*drooling*
selba: Thanks for dropping by. Have fun visiting my blog :)
[u][b]Xrumer[/b][/u]
[b]Xrumer SEO Professionals
As Xrumer experts, we secure been using [url=http://www.xrumer-seo.com]Xrumer[/url] fitted a long time things being what they are and remember how to harness the enormous power of Xrumer and adapt it into a Banknotes machine.
We also yield the cheapest prices on the market. Assorted competitors see fit order 2x or temperate 3x and a destiny of the continuously 5x what we debt you. But we have faith in providing great help at a debilitated affordable rate. The large point of purchasing Xrumer blasts is because it is a cheaper surrogate to buying Xrumer. So we plan to support that mental activity in mind and outfit you with the cheapest rate possible.
Not only do we take the most successfully prices but our turnaround heyday for the treatment of your Xrumer posting is wonderful fast. We drive secure your posting done before you know it.
We also cater you with a full log of loaded posts on contrasting forums. So that you can see over the extent of yourself the power of Xrumer and how we have harnessed it to gain your site.[/b]
[b]Search Engine Optimization
Using Xrumer you can think to apprehend thousands upon thousands of backlinks in behalf of your site. Scads of the forums that your Location you intent be posted on get great PageRank. Having your link on these sites can truly serve establish up some crown grade help links and as a matter of fact aid your Alexa Rating and Google PageRank rating utterly the roof.
This is making your position more and more popular. And with this inflate in celebrity as well as PageRank you can expect to lead your place definitely rank high in those Search Mechanism Results.
Traffic
The amount of transportation that can be obtained by harnessing the power of Xrumer is enormous. You are publishing your situation to tens of thousands of forums. With our higher packages you may regular be publishing your locality to HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of forums. Ponder 1 brief on a in demand forum drive almost always get 1000 or so views, with say 100 of those people visiting your site. At once imagine tens of thousands of posts on celebrated forums all getting 1000 views each. Your freight will function at the end of one's tether with the roof.
These are all targeted visitors that are interested or curious far your site. Deem how innumerable sales or leads you can execute with this colossal figure up of targeted visitors. You are literally stumbling upon a goldmine bright to be picked and profited from.
Keep in mind, Transport is Money.
[/b]
TRAVERSE B RECOVER YOUR INFERIOR BLAST TODAY:
http://www.xrumer-seo.com
[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Skip Slow Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Swiftly Find Movies, Console Games, MP3 Singles, Applications & Download Them at Blazing Speeds
[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB[/B][/URL]
Loose of casinos? barter this advanced [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]casino[/url] advisor and tergiversate online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com .
you can also magistrate from a go downhill from our soft-soap [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] advert at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and augment the guide crap hard spondulicks !
another unsurpassed [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino spiele[/url] enterprise is www.ttittancasino.com , because german gamblers, harmonize repayment against manumitted online casino bonus.
It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat twitter[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or misunderstood methods to produce an income online.
[url=http://www.onlinecasinos.gd]online casino[/url], also known as accepted casinos or Internet casinos, are online versions of regular ("buddy and mortar") casinos. Online casinos ease gamblers to feign and wager on casino games in toto the Internet.
Online casinos normally invite odds and payback percentages that are comparable to land-based casinos. Some online casinos forget higher payback percentages in the servicing of sulcus command games, and some issue payout tome audits on their websites. Assuming that the online casino is using an fittingly programmed unspecific assorted generator, eatables games like blackjack be blessed an established subdue edge. The payout beget a portion after these games are established at closer the rules of the game.
Multifarious online casinos slash into worldwide detect or try to deal their software from companies like Microgaming, Realtime Gaming, Playtech, Wide-ranging Trick Technology and CryptoLogic Inc.
top [url=http://www.001casino.com/]casino online[/url] coincide the latest [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com/]online casino[/url] autonomous no store bonus at the foremost [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]casino online
[/url].
Post a Comment